Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 1: My Voice

Hello everyone, this is my first blog. I am an interior designer for both residential and commercial spaces. I do not have a preference, I enjoy designing for both. I love the fact that residential and commercial are different. There will always be a new project that is completely different from the other. There are times when I want to work more closely with the client and then there are times when I want to work on a much larger project with a group of people. It is important as a design to have the skills to work individually as well as with a team which is why I feel that I have been able to work in the interior design field successfully. At times the project can become very challenging and stressful, but I always look forward to the end result and how much of a rewarding feeling it is see your creativity come to life. I have always had a passion for interior design ever since I was very young. Blending colors, making spaces beautiful, functional, and safe for the client is what I enjoy. I am so glad that I made that step towards earning my bachelor’s degree at the Art Institute of Las Vegas because now I know that all the hard work I put into school has finally paid off and I am doing what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment